cartage meaning in Hindicartage sentence in Hindi
• गाडी ढुलाई
• गाडी भाडा
• गाडी भाडा ढुलाई
- At the same time functioned cartage winter road along the river.
- He is self employed and owns Schick Construction & Cartage Ltd.
- They aimed to reuse older trailers in the storage and cartage market.
- Eastern Shore Cartage serves Sheet Harbour and its surroundings.
- The cartage of animals on the tramway was made illegal in December 1915.
- Williams suggests that this was to protect existing road cartage business across London.
- He retired from Abel's Cartage in 1971.
- The cartage was expensive; permanently staffed with a stud of horses and vehicles.
- It arranged road cartage to and from Montrose.
- Off she went to see Art Griffin, vice president of Belger Cartage Service Inc.
- the work of taking something away in a cart or truck and disposing of it