• हृद् फुप्फुसी उपमार्ग
|bypass: बाह्य-पथ बाइपास|
cardiopulmonary bypass meaning in Hindicardiopulmonary bypass sentence in Hindi
- Huang focused on the patent ductus arteriosus and cardiopulmonary bypass in the 1960s.
- A variety of cannulae are used to establish cardiopulmonary bypass in cardiac surgery.
- He pioneered cardiopulmonary bypass to in patients with cardiac shock following myocardial infarction.
- Cardiopulmonary bypass is used if symptoms are refractory to treatment with these drugs.
- To achieve this, the patient is first placed on cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Carrizo's health worsened, and in 2008 he underwent cardiopulmonary bypass and cerebrovascular surgery.
- With the introduction of cardiopulmonary bypass in 1952, autotransfusion became an area of study.
- Some hospitals use heparin-coated oxygenators for the large majority of their cases requiring cardiopulmonary bypass.
- a ) Surgical closure of a Perimembranous VSD is performed on cardiopulmonary bypass with ischemic arrest.
- Gibbon s pioneering work was rewarded in May 1953 with the first successful cardiopulmonary bypass operation.