cardiopulmonary meaning in Hindicardiopulmonary sentence in Hindi
- Contreras collapsed outside, and the staff members began cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- She went into cardiopulmonary arrest and died hours after the procedure.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation can buy time, but cannot restart a heart.
- One of the workers performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation while another called police.
- Bogart's father, Belmont, was a cardiopulmonary surgeon.
- This is recommended particularly for cases of cardiopulmonary or neurological involvement.
- Patients with poor cardiopulmonary reserve may tolerate even small pneumothoraces poorly.
- Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation 2004; 24 : 218-228.
- Ross said that he attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation when Mast stopped breathing.
- Doctors listed the cause of death as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest.
- of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions; "cardiopulmonary resuscitation"