carburize meaning in Hindicarburize sentence in Hindi
- Oxidizing or carburizing heat sources may also affect the final result.
- The process is environmentally friendly ( in comparison to gaseous or solid carburizing ).
- In the experiment, a heated carburizing gas mixture was sent over powdered cobaltosic oxide.
- Reducing agents are not used with steel casting, because they can carburize the metal during casting.
- In gas and liquid carburizing, the workpieces are often supported in mesh baskets or suspended by wire.
- The master smith had to select bits of low carbon iron, carburize the surface of a finished product.
- New methods of producing it by carburizing bars of iron in the cementation process were devised in the 17th century.
- The carburized section will have a carbon content high enough that it can be hardened again through flame or induction hardening.
- A production packer is designed to grip and seal against the carburized teeth that dig into the metal of the casing.
- A main goal when producing carburized workpieces is to ensure maximum contact between the workpiece surface and the carbon-rich elements.
- unite with carbon; "carburize metal"