carburation meaning in Hindicarburation sentence in Hindi
- Suzuki opted for complicated multi-stage carburation, whilst Garside choose simple carburetors.
- Many of the cars'engines were retrofitted with superchargers and multiple carburation to improve performance.
- A larger 394 cubic-inch Rocket V8 with four-barrel carburation rated at was standard on the Super 88.
- He first made one lap on his car, then moved to the vehicle of his teammate Clemente Biondetti, which had carburation problems.
- Other than the radiator grilles and the carburation there was little difference between the standard Bentley R Type and the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn.
- These included a bespoke cylinder head which incorporated hemispherical combustion chambers, altered valve timing, new inlet and exhaust manifolds as well as different carburation.
- For its l935 record runs, the Meteor was fitted with special dual carburation, higher compression and camshafts to develop 400 horsepower at 4, 500 rpm.
- Despite spending nearly two minutes in the pits to rectify carburation problems, he won comfortably from Peter Williams ( Arter Matchless ) and Frank Perris on a Suzuki.
- The early R Type Continental has essentially the same engine as the standard R Type, but with modified carburation, induction and exhaust manifolds along with higher gear ratios.
- Douglas determined that the Fw 190 was superior to the Spitfire V and also concluded that the Spitfire IX was also inferior in the climb and acceleration owing to negative G carburation.