capitulum meaning in Hindicapitulum sentence in Hindi
- The flowers are yellow, daisy-like in dense capitulum.
- So the capitulum was the same but the responsory following was different.
- On radiographs, the capitulum may appear irregular with areas of radioluceny.
- "Capitulum mitella " is a simultaneous hermaphrodite.
- A set of bracts forms an involucre surrounding the base of the capitulum.
- He settled in capitulum to elect him " de jure ".
- Pressured by Casimir, he finally called the capitulum in 1469 to K�nigsberg.
- Between the capitulum and the trochlea of the humerus is the capitulotrochlear groove.
- The top of the plant, or capitulum, has compact clusters of young branches.
- The flowerhead ( capitulum ) 2 cm diameter, surrounded by several spiny basal bracts.
- an arrangement of leafy branches forming the top or head of a tree
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- a dense cluster of flowers or foliage; "a head of cauliflower"; "a head of lettuce"