cantor meaning in Hindicantor sentence in Hindi
- Gerald and Iris Cantor, patrons, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- He spent eight years at Cantor Fitzgerald specializing in government bonds.
- If Cantor loses good people, they will lose market share.
- Lutnick joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 1983 following his graduation from college.
- The Brooklyn Museum has also benefited from the Cantors'largess.
- The man told Kostman he was Eddie Cantor's cousin.
- "That's like being a cantor ."
- This is Cantor Jaime Shpall's first Hanukkah in Austin.
- Arthur Cantor Films . $ 24.95.70 minutes.
- They also appeared in the 1927 Ziegfeld Follies with Eddie Cantor.
- the official of a synagogue who conducts the liturgical part of the service and sings or chants the prayers intended to be performed as solos
- the musical director of a choir