cantle meaning in Hindicantle sentence in Hindi
- A lightweight saddle with a high horn and cantle is ideal.
- The cantle may contain intricate filigree or etchings of Celtic knots.
- The government subsequently commissioned the Cantle report which made 67 recommendations.
- Pewter or silver cantle is also carved on the sporran.
- Sometimes, the pattern thistle decorated cantle and tassel tops.
- It also has a flat pommel and cantle so nothing interferes with the rider.
- Cantle said responsibility lay with all sectors of Britain to build a more cohesive society.
- The first officer was 27-year-old Andrew Cantle from Sunderland, England.
- It was probably influenced by cantel, cantle, a small piece, a corner piece.
- The saddle horn and cantle projected through holes which were specially cut to size in the mochila.
- the back of a saddle seat