cantilever meaning in Hindicantilever sentence in Hindi
• प्रास क्रेन
- This allows for features like bay windows, cantilevers and curves,
- Enormous new galleries seem to cantilever outward from a hollow core.
- A cantilever wing can be made lighter by making it thicker.
- For a time it was the tallest cantilever in the world.
- The cantilevers now had sufficient support, and the deflection stopped.
- Steel truss cantilevers support loads by compression of the lower ones.
- The first phase was to remove the double balanced cantilever span.
- It was replaced by the current steel cantilever bridge in 1963.
- This was an oval shaped enclosure with a single cantilever stand.
- Within the cantilever tympanum there is an inscription dating to 1767.
- projecting horizontal beam fixed at one end only
- construct with girders and beams such that only one end is fixed; "Frank Lloyd Wright liked to cantilever his buildings"
- project as a cantilever