caecal meaning in Hindicaecal sentence in Hindi
- Style sac is longer than remaining portion of stomach, posterior stomach have small caecal appendix.
- The cecotropes ( or caecal pellets ) are eaten directly from the anus, unless the guinea pig is pregnant or obese.
- Caecal pellets have more energy value than stored plant food and the pika may consume them directly or store them for later.
- Pikas deposit two kinds of fecal droppings : Hard brown round pellets and caecal pellets that are soft black shiny strings that form in the caecum.
- What distinguishes the digestive system of the common ringtail possum from that of the koala and the greater glider is the caecal content transfers directly back to the stomach.
- The " S . mansoni " parasites are found predominantly in the small inferior mesenteric blood vessels surrounding the large intestine and caecal region of the host.
- ""'Anaerostipes butyraticus " "'is a Gram-positive, butyrate-producing and anaerobic bacterium from the genus of Anaerostipes which has been isolated from the caecal content of a broiler chicken in Ghent in Belgium.
- The term is also applied to mollusk anatomy in other contexts : land slugs such as " Lehmannia marginata " have a caecal diverticulum and there is also a diverticulum in the stomach of certain Bivalvia . [ https : / / books . google . com / books ? id = iOI9ifbikoQC & pg = PA323
- Besides the first good description of the sphenoid bone, he showed that the colon; gave the first correct views of the structure of the pylorus; observed the small size of the caecal appendix in man; gave the first good account of the mediastinum and pleura and the fullest description of the anatomy of the brain up to that time.
- In a mouse model of sepsis caused by caecal ligation and puncture, RvD2 decreased local and systemic bacterial burden, excessive cytokine production and neutrophil recruitment, while increasing peritoneal mononuclear cells and macrophage phagocytosis as well as animal survival; in a mouse model of burn-related sepsis, RvD2 likewise increased survival when mice were injected with a lethal amount of endotoxin.
- of or like a cecum