caducous meaning in Hindicaducous sentence in Hindi
- The posterior extremity is caducous, and destitute of an operculum.
- In most plants, developing parts are covered in short, caducous.
- All mature vegetative parts are caducous indumentum is present on some developing structures.
- These hairs are caducous, being lost with age.
- Young plants are wholly covered with long, caducous, brown or white hairs.
- Most parts of the plant are Caducous hairs cover developing pitchers and other parts.
- Most parts of the plant are virtually Caducous brown hairs are present on developing pitchers.
- The stem is caducous, being present only on the upper parts of the plant.
- The bracts are oblong and caducous.
- On some species, however, they are small, inconspicuous, and caducous ( soon falling ).
- shed at an early stage of development; "most amphibians have caducous gills"; "the caducous calyx of a poppy"