bunglers meaning in Hindibunglers sentence in Hindi
- In fact, April Glaspie is anything but a bungler.
- The department and other law enforcement officials were revealed as clumsy bunglers.
- For the most part they are thought of as bunglers.
- William H . Macy's bungler in " Fargo,"
- Carol Blazejowksi and Richie Adubato : Geniuses or bunglers?
- Untested works by known playwrights _ like " The Bungler,"
- I feel lucky that they were such bunglers.
- Susan Solomon takes serious issue with Scott's reputation as an inexperienced bungler.
- Everybody's a bungler, an amateur.
- Are we a nation of failures, incapable of progress, governed by bunglers?