bungled meaning in Hindibungled sentence in Hindi
• गड़बड़ करना
• गड़बड़ कर देना
• घपला करना
• अनाड़ी सा काम करना
• फूहड़पने से करना
- The bungled opportunity seemed symptomatic of the Rangers's season.
- This day, however, was not the standard Seahawk bungle.
- In short, they said, the police bungled the case.
- Every false start, every discarded arrangement, every bungled vocal.
- That followed his bungled attempt to suborn House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
- From the start, Clinton bungled his role as 1960s icon.
- He also bungled a grounder by Tim Bogar in the eighth.
- It bungled that business this time by not supporting the Spaniards.
- The commedia players are a bungling, good-hearted lot.
- The game remained deadlocked after a bungled extra-point attempt.
- spoiled through incompetence or clumsiness; "a bungled job"