buffet car meaning in Hindibuffet car sentence in Hindi
- In the 1980s the remaining five buffet cars were withdrawn and scrapped.
- In Switzerland, Bodensee Toggenburg Bahn introduced automat buffet cars, in 1987.
- The full service buffet car was replaced with a buffet servery.
- There was an earlier report of a voice being heard in a buffet car.
- The buffet car was a new body with rivets added, on the same underframe.
- A "'buffet car "'is a beverages can be bought at a counter and consumed.
- 34AE was converted to a buffet car in 1937 and named Taggerty two years later.
- Second-class travelers may purchase food in the buffet car.
- The buffet cars were withdrawn between October 1980 and January 1981 and stored at Basingstoke.
- Amtrak converted four buffet cars to automats in 1985 for use on the Auto Train.
- a passenger car where food is served in transit