buffeting meaning in Hindibuffeting sentence in Hindi
- The rhetorical gusts that have been buffeting Turtle Bay have subsided.
- The trade gap and the poor fiscal picture are buffeting Brazilian shares.
- Air force helicopters could not fly in the buffeting winds.
- But the strengthening euro is only one of multiple forces buffeting Europe.
- Heavy rains and strong winds already were buffeting the region.
- A shear layer results when air masses collide and cause buffeting currents.
- Buffeting due to aerodynamic turbulence further degrades the pointing stability.
- The announcements raise hopes of ending a political crisis buffeting the country.
- Those values seem remarkably intact considering the buffeting the families have been taking.
- The problems are complicated by the myriad pressures and currents buffeting school districts.
- repeated heavy blows