buckling meaning in Hindibuckling sentence in Hindi
- They do it for belt buckles the size of dinner platters.
- Bakelite belt buckles at $ 5 each serve as napkin rings.
- She leaned forward to buckle her thick shin and knee guards.
- But without the cables, the tree would buckle and break.
- One by one, knees buckling, we crashed on deck.
- Without that gap, the boards would buckle when they expanded.
- It can make a left-hander's knees buckle.
- Right after he woke up, one of his legs buckled.
- "He's not the type to buckle under.
- But before the group issued a finding, the utility buckled.