• ब्रोमाइड कागज
|paper: कागद अख़बार|
bromide paper meaning in Hindibromide paper sentence in Hindi
- Stening occasionally delved into impressionistic soft-focus photographs printed on bromide paper.
- These photographs have a neutral image tone and were most likely produced on a matte gelatin or gelatin bromide paper.
- Gelatin papers were introduced in the 1870s and started gaining acceptance in the 1880s and 1890s as the gelatin bromide papers became popular.
- The use of the term " bromide " or " promide " occurs regardless of whether bromide paper was actually used for the photograph.
- In the 1890s he began offering enlargements, the use of bromide paper, and use of the " American airbrush " for touching up and colouring.
- They became known for close-up, side-lit portraits shot against a plain background, and they worked with both sepia toning and bromide paper.
- In the old days, one could tape a metal paper clip to a bromide paper and place it near to the TV tube and hey presto on developing you had an x-ray photo.