bromine meaning in Hindibromine sentence in Hindi
- Bromine pentafluoride ( BrF 5 ) was first synthesised in 1930.
- Bromine was discovered in the 1820s by Antoine-J�r�me Balard.
- Humans typically consume 1 to 20 milligrams of bromine per day.
- A typical 70-kilogram human contains 260 milligrams of bromine.
- Bromide anions are also toxic, but less so than bromine.
- It decomposes above 100 �C to give phosphorus tribromide and bromine:
- Halogen atoms include fluorine, chlorine, bromine, and iodine.
- The zinc bromine battery can be regarded as an electroplating machine.
- Bromine # occurrence does have some details about the extraction methods.
- It is a white crystalline powder with a strong bromine odour.
- a nonmetallic heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens; found in sea water