brolly meaning in Hindibrolly sentence in Hindi
- Up go the brollies ( umbrellas ), but few leave.
- :" Disaster looms for the bowler and brolly brigade.
- Relentless sun made it good weather for umbrellas _ brollies in England.
- Some players rested during changeovers under brollies held by ballgirls.
- Some players rested during changeovers under brollies held by ballboys.
- Brolly lives in Beverly Hills with his wife, actress Sarah Buxton.
- Their son Joe Brolly is a Derry footballer and TV sports pundit.
- Even our huge hotel brolly was of limited use.
- Oh, and leave your brolly at the door.
- Crane operator Noel Brolly suffered a minor hand injury.
- colloquial terms for an umbrella