blossom end rot meaning in Hindiblossom end rot sentence in Hindi
|blossom: कली कोंपल पुष्प|
|end: फल अंतिम भाग अन्त|
|rot: दुर्गन्ध सड़ांध|
- Q : Will these moist conditions aggravate blossom end rot?
- Some have had blossom end rot, too.
- A calcium deficiency causes weak cell walls, which can collapse, causing blossom end rot.
- Blossom end rot is a physiological disorder caused by a calcium deficiency aggravated by water stress.
- Blossom end rot is a physiological disorder caused by a calcium deficiency and aggravated by water stress.
- A : A dark, leathery, sunken spot on the blossom end of a tomato is a sign of blossom end rot.
- To prevent, or at least minimize, blossom end rot, make sure that the soil pH is close to 7, the neutral point.
- Although I'm only a semi-columnist with a day job mostly concerned with chopping firewood and keeping blossom end rot out of tomatoes, I'm tempted to join the crowd.
- Ground cover plants, including mints, stabilize moisture loss around tomato plants and other solaneae, which come from very humid climates, and therefore may prevent moisture-related problems like blossom end rot.
- Pardon me for venturing a bit deeper than my usual frustrations with low-fat cooking, blossom end rot, fire ants, Japanese beetles and being unable to reach a live human being on the telephone.