blooper meaning in Hindiblooper sentence in Hindi
• अदक्ष भूल
- He is badder, if that grammatical blooper still means better.
- It now seems to have been a fairly considerable judicial blooper.
- Oklahoma looked more like Blooper, rather than Boomer, Sooners.
- There were 24 hits and none of them was a blooper.
- Curtis dumped a blooper over second base, loading the bases.
- Thank God for a couple of two-out RBI bloopers,
- That programming included shows on cheerleading, bloopers, and gymnastics.
- That last trade ( Mike Piazza ) was a real blooper.
- Valdes said of the bloopers and bleeders that landed for hits.
- Almost every hit they got was a bleeder or a blooper.
- an embarrassing mistake
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,