• सम्मश्रित ईधन
|fuel: जलाने वाली वस्तु
blended fuel meaning in Hindiblended fuel sentence in Hindi
- Isobutane is used as part of blended fuels, especially common in fuel canisters used for camping.
- Since then there have been no reports of adverse effects to vehicles running on ethanol blended fuels.
- She urged the government to encourage the use of E20 and E85 ethanol blended fuel among Thai motorists.
- Vilsack proposed reimbursing drivers for the 19-cents-a-gallon tax on 53 gallons of ethanol-blended fuel, also known as gasohol.
- They have countered with a plan to suspend the tax on ethanol-blended fuels, about 40 percent of the market.
- The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation was the first State Transport Undertaking in India to utilise bio-fuels and ethanol-blended fuels.
- "Ultra-low sulfur kerosene " is a custom-blended fuel used by the New York City Transit Authority to power its bus fleet.
- And while the coal-blended fuel improves upon sulfur emissions from conventional jet fuel, they'll need to significantly reduce its soot emissions.
- The intriguing element of the coal-blended fuel is its ability to remain fluid in temperatures reaching 900 degrees F ( 482 C ).
- Petroleum suppliers told lawmakers that ethanol-blended fuels could be supplied to Nebraska for about the same price or cheaper than regular unleaded gasoline.