blende meaning in Hindiblende sentence in Hindi
- Another fragile candidate mineral is sphalerite ( zinc blende ).
- GaSb is a III-V semiconductor with the zinc blende crystal structure.
- Pitche Blende, however, remained experimental in nature.
- Pb ., and when blende is present, to about 42 per cent.
- Crystallographically the structure of chalcopyrite is closely related to that of zinc blende ZnS ( sphalerite ).
- Both zinc-blende crystal ); as well as poled polymers with specifically designed organic molecules.
- The gold ore comes from the quartz veins containing pyrrhotite, pyrite, galena and zinc blende.
- The main yields were lead and zinc ores, in particular galena, blende, cerussite and gossan.
- Synthetic single crystals of semiconductor materials are generally sold as thin zinc blende structure, with similar cleavage planes.
- This raised galena and blende from an east-west vein system with two major levels being over 100 ft long.
- an ore that is the chief source of zinc; consists largely of zinc sulfide in crystalline form