• गप्प मारने वाला
• बेइंतहा बकवास करने वाला
blabbermouth meaning in Hindiblabbermouth sentence in Hindi
- An irritated Mayor Ehud Olmert then called his deputy a blabbermouth.
- "Blabbermouth, " said a Daily Mail headline.
- Blabbermouth . net writer Borivoj Krgin praised its technicality and heaviness.
- At least as long as that blabbermouth comes along for the ride.
- An irritated Mayor Ehud Olmert called his deputy a blabbermouth.
- Whether he reciprocates Blabbermouth's infatuation is never stated.
- A negative review is given by " Blabbermouth's"
- His victims were rivals, spies and a blabbermouth in his own gang.
- Eh, you're a big blabbermouth Amnuay.
- "The butler's a blabbermouth, " it said.
- someone who gossips indiscreetly
synonyms：, , , ,