• बक-बक करना
blabber meaning in Hindiblabber sentence in Hindi
- The page contains blabber about significance of the subject.
- I guess Blabber is not good either for you.
- Thus, Blabber was able to finish his act.
- Harrick and the boys told Sally to ignore the blabber, but shecould not.
- Not reams of sitcom blabber or slapstick antics.
- Snooper and Blabber then shoot him to death.
- Don't give me your hypocritical blabber.
- Snooper and Blabber go to the police.
- He attacks Rohit and then blabbers rubbish.
- Often enough, Blabber and Scream are likely to be decent men and competent public servants.
- one who reveals confidential information in return for money
synonyms：, , ,
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , ,