• प्रेम पत्र
|billet: टिकान टिकट बिलेट|
billet doux meaning in Hindibillet doux sentence in Hindi
- "' Polly and the Billets Doux "'are a four-piece band from Bristol and Winchester, UK.
- Later, he packed up everything, she said, jamming their photographs and billets doux into a box that he buried at the border.
- And he made quite a local reputation framing his fancies in flowery billets doux which stirred the hearts and the humors of readers of the tabloid press ."
- Aubrey is further dispirited by a letter from his usually complaisant wife who accuses him of adultery with a Canadian lass whose billets doux he has unwisely left about the house.
- Peggy was a'superior servant', possibly the housekeeper of Coilsfield House and Burns made her acquaintance through passing billets doux ( love letters ) to her at church.
- Polly and the Billets Doux have performed at Hop Farm Festival 2014, Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party, Cambridge Folk Festival, The Big Chill, Larmer Tree Festival and Blissfields.
- The band Polly and the Billets Doux formed in Winchester, and are still based in the city . 2011 saw Winchester's first ever Oxjam Takeover music festival, held on 22 October.
- The first of these was " Billet Doux " ( " Love Letter " ), a 1984 television series starring Pierre Mondy as a comic strip editor for which M�zi�res mocked up comic book covers and characters.
- One leads through the villages of " Billet Doux " ( Love Letter ), " Petits Soins " ( Little Trinkets ) and so forth and ends at " Tendre-sur-Estime ", the suitor having successfully convinced the lady of his worth.