billeted meaning in Hindi
• नौकरी दिलाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- She was billeted with a Caucasian family in a Melbourne suburb.
- The inmates were guarded by the soldiers billeted in the castle.
- According to oral history, cavalry was billeted in the village.
- Delegates from every Round Square school were billeted with Collingwood families.
- Parliamentarian troops were billeted at Watlington during the English Civil War.
- During World War II, the Italian army was billeted there.
- That was the rule in most Tanzanian hotels where we were billeted.
- Soldiers were billeted in most of the public buildings during the war.
- In Corsica he was actually billeted in the Casa Buonaparte.
- Training continued with Basic Recruits being billeted in hangars around the base.