billboarding meaning in Hindibillboarding sentence in Hindi
• विज्ञापन पट
• तख्तों का घेरा
- "' Billboarding "'is one form of ecotage in the form of monkeywrenching.
- Billboarders consider billboarding an art form as well as an ethical, moral, and justified act.
- In billboarding its fashion talent, Gap seems to be signaling a fresh direction, promoting fashion over basics.
- "It is like the billboarding of the novel, " said Letty Cottin Pogrebin, president of the Authors Guild.
- On one side is the high-vaulted Metropolitan Opera House and on the other is the Vivian Beaumont Theater with neon lights billboarding its current theatrical attractions.
- The American novelist Edward Abbey seems to have greatly advanced ( if not out-right advocated ) the art of billboarding starting around the year 1950 in and around the New Mexico city of Albuquerque.
- "Most of the stores on Madison are a form of retail billboarding, similar to the Warner Brothers or Disney store or Niketown, " says Paco Underhill, managing director of Envirosell, a behavioral research and consulting firm that specializes in retail shopping patterns.
- Billboarding a Web site address on one's pants, it is thought, could be as much a sign of status as a stroll with a cellular phone or the lugging of a laptop once was : the Web address acts like a vanity license plate or designer label.
- In turn, some of the actions suggested in " Ecotage ! " actually began to be carried out, particularly billboarding, when small groups in the early 1970s such as the one calling themselves the " Eco-Raiders " in Tucson, Arizona, began cutting down billboards.