billboarded meaning in Hindi
• विज्ञापन पट
• तख्तों का घेरा
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- This place is so billboarded-up, folks are having trouble keeping up with the billboards.
- It billboarded itself as having uncovered the spark that ignited the entire crack epidemic _ and that was one reach too many.
- There is a kind of California pop, the most famous kind, that is rich with ebullient harmonies and billboarded emotions.
- Dobbs dismissed concerns about his rhetoric as " political correctness " in the segment billboarded " P . C . Nation ".
- Today a thousand arena spotlights shine on such race fantasies, and they are billboarded and exploited by media outlets and entertainment conglomerates.
- Every one of Jordan's road games last season was billboarded as potentially his last visit to ( fill in the city ).
- "One of the most billboarded-up cities in the country, " assessed University of Georgia real estate professor Charles Floyd.
- The very appearance of Nussbaum _ billboarded for weeks as the hearing's not-to-be-missed " New York litigator " _ epitomized the summer festival of lawyering that the Senate and House Whitewater hearings have become.
- The way the Judiciary Committee billboarded the day's hearing _ " The Consequences of Perjury " _ had the ring of the pulpit to it, much as the sermon topic " The Wages of Sin " has generated countless spiritual revivals across American history.
- Think of anyone in sports TV now who generates such passion _ well, some players hope to hit the billboarded face of Fox's Keith Olbermann on outfield fences nationwide _ or a single one who would tell you, as Cosell did, that he was more than capable of anchoring the evening news.