bespoken meaning in Hindibespoken sentence in Hindi
- Statham, most famously, was the taciturn, bespoken hood in Guy Ritchie's first two movies.
- Ford claims that infoboxes and cleanup tags were used as objects of " bespoken-code " by Wikipedia editors.
- His poetry has been broadcast on television and radio, including BBC Radio 4's Bespoken Word and Wondermentalist Cabaret.
- But the user that is bespoken of, argues it is a talk ) 21 : 26, 26 February 2014 ( UTC)
- Vincent has appeared on Channel 4's Random Acts, BBC Radio 4's Wondermentalist and Bespoken Word and BBC Radio 3's The Verb.
- He wrote his final novel, " A Bespoken Bride ", in 1914 though many of his earlier stories continued to be reprinted for years afterwards.
- After One Minute Silence's break-up, Yap followed his spoken-word career, appearing on BBC Radio 4's " Bespoken Word ".
- Buck bequeathed to them three more, for the north wall ( valued at ?20 ),'which I have bespoken to be made in fleurs-de-lys and mottos, for their Chapel.
- Outside Germany, he contributes regularly to " Alister & Paine Magazine ", the Japanese men s fashion magazine " Men's Precious " and the magazine " Bespoken ", which is published by the Brussels-based cloth merchant and distributed to its worldwide customers.
- It was still in movement about midnight on 26 June, when Major General Jagow received a communication from the front that Major Hertel had, with his squadron, entered Compi�gne at 20 : 00; and had learned from the Mayor that a French corps was on the march from Soissons to that town, in which it had already bespoken ten thousand rations.
- pledged to be married; "the engaged couple"
- (of clothing) custom-made
synonyms：, , ,