• ले रखना
bespoke meaning in Hindibespoke sentence in Hindi
- What they produced, moreover, bespoke a specifically American context.
- In March, 2015 Smith designed a bespoke Land Rover Defender.
- The McLaren P1 features a bespoke braking system developed with Akebono.
- Hetchins Lightweights continues to produce bespoke lugged-steel bicycle frames.
- The company specialises in the production of large bespoke steel bars.
- He makes bespoke furniture using wood that he largely selects himself.
- Tich runs his own company providing bespoke illumination and lighting installations.
- Some kind of bespoke template would be better suited, perhaps?
- It focuses on characteristic online users to provide bespoke browsing experiences.
- OMINZ offers high worth clients visiting NZ a bespoke concierge service.
- (of clothing) custom-made
synonyms：, , ,