beryl meaning in Hindi
• रोज बेरिल
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- So was a black beryl gemstone, also described in 1882.
- Squally thunderstorms in the outer bands of Beryl could produce tornadoes.
- Among the artists he commissioned is Britain's Beryl Cook.
- Beryl Vertue was quoted was saying in The London Times story.
- These include, spodumene, microcline, beryl, and tourmaline.
- Dillinger then returned to Mooresville where he met Beryl Ethel Hovious.
- Vice-President of the Festival is former ballerina Beryl Grey.
- He moved in with his daughter Beryl in 1983 in Banavie.
- It is a product of the decomposition of beryl in pegmatites.
- Lord Digby married Emily Beryl Sissy Hood, daughter of Hon.
- the chief source of beryllium; colored transparent varieties are valued as gems