astragalus meaning in Hindiastragalus sentence in Hindi
- It consists of a right tibia, an astragalus and a calcaneus.
- The larvae feed on " Astragalus lusitanicus ".
- The larvae feed on " Astragalus sieversianus ".
- The larvae feed on " Astragalus xiphidioides ".
- The larvae feed on " Astragalus glycyphyllos ".
- Astragalus may also improve the function of his kidneys.
- The astragalus has the same simple L-shape as those of ophiacodontids.
- It includes several large, temperate genera such as " Astragalus"
- Herbs such as echinacea, pau d'arco and astragalus are useful here.
- Common Name : Astragalus Root, Milkvetch Root.
- the bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint