annotating meaning in Hindiannotating sentence in Hindi
• टिप्पणी लिखना
• टिप्पणी करना
• टीका करके समझाना
• व्याख्या करना
• टीका करना
- The courtroom scene is presented as a kind of annotated transcript.
- THE ANNOTATED WIZARD OF OZ, by L . Frank Baum.
- /features for an annotated version that separates fact from fiction.
- He annotated editions of " Alice in Wonderland,"
- Chess moves can be annotated with punctuation marks and other symbols.
- Annotated Index of Cases of the SA RF " ).
- The project is still in the process of annotating this genome.
- Similarly, pseudogenes are sometimes annotated as genes in genome sequences.
- Archaeological evidence shows that Chu music was annotated differently from Zhou.
- Members of the World Golf Hall of Fame are annotated"
- the act of adding notes