animalism meaning in Hindianimalism sentence in Hindi
- And Buchanan described it as " an act of barbarism and animalism ."
- This change is used to show the corruption of the principles of the Animalism, respectively.
- The Julii have the same clan Disciplines as the Ventrue : Animalism, Dominate and Resilience.
- The concept of animalism is among interests of philosophers Eric T . Olson and David Wiggins.
- But some philosophers, defenders of animalism, consider us to be humananimals essentially and persons contingently.
- Lee's cinematic animalism made Dracula appear slightly more human than Lugosi's static theatricality did.
- The blustery Peter Ustinov is Old Major, the Marxist-Leninist pig who creates the theory of animalism.
- Snowball teaches the animals to read and write, while Napoleon educates young puppies on the principles of Animalism.
- Construction of the Karakaya Dam has flooded the northeast of the animalism similar to that found at Catal Hoyuk.
- The Seven Commandments of Animalism are written on a wall of the barn to illustrate their community's laws.
- preoccupation with satisfaction of physical drives and appetites
- the doctrine that human beings are purely animal in nature and lacking a spiritual nature