animalcule meaning in Hindianimalcule sentence in Hindi
- Nicolas Hartsoeker postulated the existence of animalcules in the semen of humans and other animals.
- The next two released were Luminarrow and Sun-Animalcule on January 29, 2010.
- Leeuwenhoek named these animalcules, which included protozoa and other unicellular organisms, like bacteria.
- Luminaria and Sun Animalcule were released August 5, and Marine Snow and Volvoice were released August 26, 2009.
- With Philip Henry Gosse he published in 1886-7 " The Rotifera : or Wheel-Animalcules ."
- Most of the " animalcules " are now referred to as unicellular organisms, though he observed multicellular organisms in pond water.
- Van Leeuwenhoek is considered to be the first to observe and describe microorganisms ( " animalcules " ) using a microscope.
- Instead of assembly from parts, preformationists believed that the homunculi, or animalcules, that have existed since the beginning of creation.
- So convincing was this explanation that some naturalists claimed to actually see miniature preformed animals ( animalcules ) in eggs and miniature plants in seeds.
- During the 18th century, Dutch microscopist Antonie van Leeuwenhoek ( 1632 1723 ) discovered " animalcules " in the sperm of humans and other animals.
- microscopic organism such as an amoeba or paramecium