anguished meaning in Hindianguished sentence in Hindi
- There were anguished letters she left behind expressing feelings of inadequacy.
- Mxenge's family is anguished at being robbed of justice.
- Gretzky had an anguished look as he sat on the bench.
- Chilling cries, anguished moans broke out everywhere in the building.
- He is not an absentee father, just an anguished one.
- But the tone is of fatalistic humor, not anguished exasperation.
- The movie is a serious, anguished reflection on male atonement.
- I have spent anguished hours trying to make sense of it.
- Anguished and destitute, most say they want to return home.
- Firefighters learn to deal with the anguished parents of drowning victims.
- experiencing intense pain especially mental pain; "an anguished conscience"; "a small tormented schoolboy"; "a tortured witness to another''s humiliation"