angle of dip meaning in Hindiangle of dip sentence in Hindi
• नमन कोण
|angle: कोना बंसी कोण कोना|
|angle of: अपसरण कोण आनति कोण|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|dip: ग़ोता जेबकतरा डिप|
- The angle of dip is generally included on a geologic map without the degree sign.
- On the southeastern side of the anticline, there are several smaller cross-cutting faults locally disturbing the angle of dip.
- Because of their gradational nature, the exact angle of dip and slope that separates these landforms is arbitrary and some differences in the specific angles used to define these landforms can be found in the scientific literature.
- The slope of the Abbey Craig, or the Stirling Castle rock, gives a general idea of the angle of dip of the coal measures at the extremity or the coalfield, and the thickness of the sill can also be seen, which is approximately 100 metres.
- For example, the erosion of homoclines consisting of resistant beds of either limestone, sandstone, or both interbedded with weaker, less resistant beds of either shale, siltstone, marl, or combination of them will produce either cuestas, homoclinal ridges, or hogbacks depending on the angle of dip of the strata.
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
synonyms：, , ,