• क्रांति पूर्व शासन-व्यवस्था
• प्राचीन शासन-व्यवस्था
|regime: प्रशासन रहन|
ancien regime meaning in Hindiancien regime sentence in Hindi
- Such is the ancien regime which crumbled two weeks ago.
- During the Thirty Years'War, the village was torched by end of the ancien regime.
- The village population never recovered during the ancien regime period.
- Except, of course, in that last bastion of ancien regime tyranny : network television.
- "Le Juge-en-Chef est l'urbanite meme, il est attentive comme un Francais de l'ancien regime.
- Dungeons like the Bastille were a potent Gothic symbol of " ancien regime " tyranny.
- Under the ancien regime Arvieux was thus a relatively wealthy town in the French Alps.
- The apartment, dressed in ancien regime silks, contains numerous objects once owned by Consuelo Vanderbilt.
- The white mannequin is headless, as though she were excavated from some ancien regime ruin.
- The collapse of the Ancien Regime had nothing whatsoever to do with the'ferment of ideas '.
- a political and social system that no longer governs (especially the system that existed in France before the French Revolution)