analogize meaning in Hindianalogize sentence in Hindi
- The revolution was analogized with the Green Revolution by James Grant.
- Students then use these phonograms to analogize to unknown words.
- I analogize it to a coach and his players,
- I would analogize him to a mercenary in someone else's war.
- He analogized tree surgery to physician care, effectively changing attitudes and perceptions.
- We analogize from the known to the unknown.
- Couldn't have analogized it better myself.
- "It's often been analogized to the film industry in its infancy.
- The Supreme Court of Oklahoma analogized water fluoridation to mandatory vaccination in a 1954 case.
- It's analogized form is Fogarty.
- make an analogy