americanization meaning in Hindiamericanization sentence in Hindi
- As Americanization proceeds apace, many things remain different in Germany.
- Despite her Americanization, Selma insisted her core has not changed.
- The lads and I back home can live with your Americanization.
- The process of Americanization may weaken the sense of family responsibilities.
- Meantime, many of the POWs were going through a gradual Americanization.
- "There's Americanization in Israel,"
- Acclaimed adaptation _ and Americanization _ of Nick Hornby's novel.
- The Hadley tulip seems to be an Americanization of a borrowed design.
- Globalization has meant Americanization in many parts of the world.
- Columbus says he resisted any Americanization of dialogue or characters.