• अमरीकी मुहावरा
americanisms meaning in Hindiamericanisms sentence in Hindi
- Its approval rekindled dormant anti-Americanism south of the border.
- But Americanism was about breaking old molds, not reinforcing them.
- And he demonstrates that Americanism did not inevitably take modernist forms.
- The association with Americanism went far deeper than that, though.
- I concluded, " understanding anti-Americanism becomes unnecessary.
- He cites " eldercare " as a typical Americanism.
- Tinges of anti-Americanism peppered some of the panel discussions.
- She wanted me to teach Americanism, not about one world,
- Tahal said growing anti-Americanism could lead to dangerous consequences.
- It is difficult to gauge the depth of anti-Americanism.