airsickness meaning in Hindiairsickness sentence in Hindi
- Airsickness is usually a combination of spatial disorientation, nausea and vomiting.
- After boarding the plane, Burke wrote a message on an airsickness bag.
- It used the wide screen to simulate airsickness.
- Some airlines have exhibited a certain sense of humor in designing their airsickness bags.
- The defunct ATA Airlines used airsickness bags that had " Occupied " on them.
- The airsickness bag was invented by Gilmore Schjeldahl in 1949 for Northwest Orient Airlines.
- The plastic airsickness bag was properly stowed.
- Negativity among employees spreads like airsickness.
- One favorite is sure to be No . 6 : " Fun with airsickness bags!
- They suggest putting diapers in an airsickness bag and disposing of them in a bathroom trash bin.
- motion sickness experienced while traveling by air (especially during turbulence)