actinomycetes meaning in Hindiactinomycetes sentence in Hindi
- Various carefully controlled broths were fermented using the isolated actinomycete.
- Experiments show that they degrade chitin nearly as efficiently as chitinolytic actinomycetes.
- In 1978, an actinomycete was isolated at Ito City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.
- Leupeptin is an organic compound produced by actinomycetes, which inhibits cysteine and threonine proteases.
- Some bacteria, predominantly actinomycetes, have numerous P450s ( e . g ., ).
- Trichoderma has an effect on actinomycetes.
- Becking redefined the genus in 1970 as containing actinomycetes and created the family Frankiaceae within the Actinomycetales.
- It is a natural chemical compound first isolated from the actinomycete " Actinomadura rubra ".
- Later that year, the isolated actinomycete was sent to Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories for testing.
- Some common species of soil actinomycetes include " Rhodococcus, Nocardia, Corynebacterium " and"