accretes meaning in Hindiaccretes sentence in Hindi
• जुड़ जाना
• अभिवर्धित करना
• सहवर्धित करना
• साथ-साथ बढ़ना
- Traders and peasants continued to accrete throughout the next three centuries.
- Overall, the geological community accepted and praised the ACCRETE study.
- Were they, for example, accreting fresh star material from outside?
- Ice may also accrete onto the underside of the shelf.
- IK Pegasi B is the accrete matter from the expanded gaseous envelope.
- It was later accreted to the continental margin of Laurasia.
- Successively newer rocks have been accreted to the east coast.
- In the early solar system, planetoids would have accreted into planets.
- The surface gravity, ignoring the accreted mass, is of course:
- When protoplanets accrete more material, the energy of impact causes local heating.