abutted meaning in Hindiabutted sentence in Hindi
• से संसक्त होना
• से हटा हुआ या लगा हुआ होना
• लगा हुआ होना
• सटा होना
• आमने सामने होना
• साथ लगना
- Thus, the discussion of the mythology of longevity abutted sociology.
- A portion of the palace once abutted the Campo San Polo.
- This ad ironically abutted a story about campaign finance reform.
- It abutted Glenforest Drive, the oldest outlet road to Leesburg Pike.
- The gently cambered embankment is capped with unmortared and loosely abutted flagstones.
- Here, the elements were abutted and cable stays attached to them.
- The U . S . 24 bridge that abutted Tabo is long gone.
- Misty / Ruby abutted a more stable neighborhood of single-family homes.
- The territories of these tribes abutted on the Plains.
- It also abutted Dorchester Bay, Quincy Bay, and the Neponset River.