abscessed meaning in Hindiabscessed sentence in Hindi
- A rotten or abscessed tooth can result in noxious mouth odors.
- Also, Island Skipper was scratched Saturday with an abscessed foot.
- He already was being treated for an abscessed tooth and asthma.
- His upper right molar was abscessed from loss of bone around it.
- Ingvall was also in great pain from an abscessed tooth.
- Anal sacs can become abscessed and infecting micro-organisms produce odor.
- In early September, Mantle developed an abscessed hip and had to be benched.
- Byers'brain was also abscessed, and holes were forming in his skull.
- She talks a witch doctor out of killing a woman with an abscessed tooth.
- Four abscessed teeth had caused him much pain and had sent poison through his system.
- infected and filled with pus; "an abscessed tooth"