abbe meaning in Hindiabbe sentence in Hindi
- Abbe Lowell, the Democratic committee counsel, asked about that.
- The abbe, metaphorically, has to chart a safe course.
- Abbe Pierre has been staying in a Benedictine monastery near Padua.
- Kennedy attorney Abbe Lowell said the video would clear the congressman.
- Abbe involved Czapski in his theoretical studies as early as 1885.
- During this period, Abbe's family remained in Japan.
- The only perennial river is the Bario, and Lake Abbe.
- He married in 1895 Abbe May Talbot " n�e"
- In 1866, the service of Dr Ernst Abbe was enlisted.
- Abbe served as president until 1964 when he returned to Japan.
- a French abbot