abbatial meaning in Hindiabbatial sentence in Hindi
- The neighbouring abbatial church was rebuilt in the 15th century.
- He received the abbatial blessing from Rudolf Graber, bishop of Regensburg.
- On 20 October 1696, he received the abbatial blessing.
- He also built the abbatial palace of Paray-le-Monial.
- Abbot Dominique Assfalg resigned from his abbatial duties on 4 June 1920.
- He also received the abbatial blessing from Cardinal Basilio Pompilj on 14 April there.
- Previously, at the abbatial palace of.
- At the entrance to the park is the portal of the abbatial palace of the.
- This resulted in conflicts by the infringement of the Protestant clergy by the abbatial authorities.
- In 1785, it was an abbatial village and so it continues until the 19th century.
- of or having to do with or belonging to an abbey or abbot, or abbess