• सड़क पर बनी चौड़ी सफ़ेद पट्टियाँ
• पैदल पारपथ
|zebra: ज़ीब्रा ज़ेबरा|
|crossing: पारगमन रेखन|
zebra crossing meaning in Hindizebra crossing sentence in Hindi
- Without careful preservation, the lid even has zebra crossing marks on it.
- A zebra crossing typically gives priority to rights of way to pedestrians.
- Zebra crossings can be seen in many roads in towns and cities.
- Watch the road next time you try to cross a zebra crossing.
- For failing to give way at a zebra crossing patrolled by a disqualification.
- Speed tables are used with zebra crossings repeatedly in Leighton Buzzard.
- No waiting is permitted within the vicinity of the zebra crossing.
- If it is striped, they say " zebra crossing ."
- Zig-zag lines are used on both ends of zebra crossings.
- Forget zebra crossings-few Malaysian drivers slow down to allow pedestrians to cross at zebra crossings.
- street crossing where pedestrians have right of way; often marked in some way (especially with diagonal stripes)